Location: Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
Type: Full Time
Level of Experience: Advanced to Senior
Analyze Re builds innovative cloud-based pricing, risk management and decision support software for insurance, reinsurance and capital markets. We are entering a new phase of Analyze Re’s growth by expanding our product portfolio and global reach. Our team is seeking to fill the role of experienced Product Manager to lead our products through their entire lifecycle from conception to delivery and sustainability. The Product Manager interacts with all facets of the business including sales, engineering, and customer success, as well as individual customers.
We are looking for a talented individual who first and foremost values communication to foster collaborative work in order to maximize our organization’s capabilities. We build risk assessment and management solutions that are used to drive multi-million dollar decisions and we value attention to detail, accuracy, and robustness.
- Collaborate directly with business stakeholders and customers on understanding current and future product requirements
- Define and curate the feature list and product roadmap
- Coordinate with sales and marketing on product positioning and commercialization
- Formulate product requirements and acceptance criteria
- Ensure products meet quality standards with respect to usability, functionality, performance, and security
- Continuously report relevant metrics to teams and business stakeholders
- Exceptional communication skills when interacting with technical and business-oriented stakeholders
- Demonstrable experience in managing product portfolios of varying complexity.
- Familiar with Scrum methodology and issue tracking software such as JIRA
- Experience in insurance, reinsurance or capital markets is a plus